Probably very few people will check this space (and in time for this event too). But hey, always increase the outreach right. So as usual...
Class Gathering Saturday!
July 17, 2010
Time: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: TCC Suntec city and the vicinity
I know some people can only come in the afternoon or can only come in the evening. So I'm setting the time from afternoon TO evening and then we can just hang out with whoever happens to be at the same time slot (smaller group easier to talk anyway!)
We'll do lunch, and then walk walk a bit to the new structures that have popped up in town (to take photo?) and then dinner (maybe other activities).
Just tell me what time to what time you'll be here so I can wait for you.
Oh, and spread the word of course!
On a side note, let's all go to MAF this year?