Dear 7a!
is this blog reliable as an announcement board??Yes this is one of my once-in-a-blue-moon visits..but I've good news!I would like to organise a class gathering except..it's going to be my treat!yep..I remember an unearthly time in the morning 2 years ago when u guys came all the way to the airport to send me off for the 2005 SEA games..that was my very first SEA games gold..now 2007 in Korat, Thailand, we did it agin:)
I know many of us lead our pretty much busy,independent lives and don't have much chance to meet up/contact/update each other as a class (ok,im speaking of my guilty self) so when a golden opportunity comes along...haha.
I need to know when everyone can make it though..Which day would be good?before or after christmas?weekend or weekday?So if you see this, do respond!in any form of communication u like!
Anw, i think i'll still have to send out smses..
Yu Ling=)