HCJC 7azoo
the aNiMaLS
the zOOkEEpErs
what makes US 04S7A
HEAR US ROAR
Food web
Our Past
Thursday, October 19, 2006 / 1:31 AM / jam

December is the time when NSmen are clearing their leave, when university students enjoy their first long break and when overseas scholars return to Singapore (well so far, only me, but it still counts!). It is the time which marks our first year of being away from the 7A zoo we fondly called our second home, the time of the joyous season where (almost) everyone of us have turned 19. What better time to meet, catch up, celebrate belated birthdays and to relive the feeling of JC fun? In short, we need a 7A anniversary, fixed, yearly, and December is a good time!

Why am I posting this in October? Because if we're trying to get a chalet, it's good to start early. And I thought of some things today (shown below), which can use more contribution and ideas. More importantly, we need the lovely 7A animals to make it work out! Indicate your willingness to come, and set aside 2 days for this (if it eventually work out)...I'm starting this early, so that most everybody would be able to make it. Do respond! Tag/blog/email. And try to pass this on to whoever seldom drop by here...

Things we can do at class chalets:

Outdoor/day activities

  • Class captain's ball

Outdoor/night activities

  • Zong Ji Mi Ma waterbomb

Indoor activities

  • 7A Settler's cafe (everyone brings a boardgame, the more unusual, the better. Bring something you already have, or borrow from your friends/neighbors/cousins or buy it from a store or online. And then everyone gets to play!)
  • 7A jeopardy (Gameshow with questions on the adorable 7A zoo members. 3 participants each time. The rest can sit around and be entertained.)
  • This is a bedroom activity. Lolz. Girls and guys are put into separate rooms to have their girls'/boys' talk. At the end of it, we would've completed a letter starting with "To the dear 7A girls/boys, this is what we really think of you".

The perrenial indoor activities

  • Videogaming/lan (Bring your playstation/xbox/gamecube platforms. Or bring your laptop. If you don't have one, andby 'you' I'm referring to boys =p, you can try to borrow one from the girls because we're all in uni, i.e laptop-equipped.
  • Mahjong and cards (ooo nice and familiar)
  • Dvds, movies and popcorn (I can get microwavable popcorn here, they've lots of it!)

If teachers are coming

Hmm, I think it's time to make them feel abit more special when they come. Since we've been away from them for almost a year

  • Write a note to them (Dear Ms Hia..I miss the way you close one eye when I hand in my homework late, my !@$#%^*$% TA here doesn't..) and have the previous subject reps read it to them.
  • Lights out, cakes in. To celebrate all the Happy Belated Birthdays for all the 7A babies, tutors included.

P.S. Thanks for reading, remember to tag!