HCJC 7azoo
the aNiMaLS
the zOOkEEpErs
what makes US 04S7A
HEAR US ROAR
Food web
Our Past
I'm back!!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 / 12:29 AM / <=§hEryL=>


WOOHOO!

I'm back from my kolkata adventure!

In short, everything that could happen, happened. Lao sai, vomit, throat infection, fever, rashes- nightmare!

But it was a very challenging trip nonetheless, and I'm proud to say we, Love India III, achieved our objectives of our trip, painted 3 rooms, finished our Eng Math and First Aid lessons, bought all the stuff for the girls at the home eg sch uniforms, textbooks etc.

Now, it's time for my IPHO adventure! that's international physics olympiad. gonna be staying at NIE (niao bu shen dan, gou bu la shi de di fang) from 3-17 july! I'm volunteering as a student liason officer taking Japan, so now till 3rd july i'll be in Japanese mode! sigh, so i'll be MIA again!

Well, guess that's about it for the updates of my present life:) Everybody, keep this blog going!

Let's keep on moving moving, MOVING!