
First of all, big thank you to wonder woman ruyan who single-handedly came up with the wonderful 7A CD. it certainly brought back many beautiful memories of 7A, and would remind us that we have really come a long way these 2 years.
Today was a great start to a great year. A great steamboat outing and great spirit despite the rain. Thanks to Ray and Yuling for treating us! I hope that next year we would have more people with more reasons to treat! I must say that it is not an easy feat to survive these 2 years. I feel that all of us should give a pat at our back to recognise our efforts and all in the past years. It has certainly been challenging for all of us. And at this moment of time we shall not forget our family and friends who have made this journey of life all the more meaningful and joyful.
2006 signifies a new beginning of our life, and a new phase of our journey. Guys would be enlisted, while girls would be going uni soon. A new beginning would always bring excitement, uncertainties, and fresh challenges. With faith and support from each other, I'm sure that we would continue to find meanings, happiness and purpose in this new journey, and embrace life and all its wonderful things in the process.
Buckle up. Let 2006 take flight!
Diego Ryo