It never hit me till today that after next week's steamboat, we'd have very little chance to gather as a class again. At the start of this journey, I was still getting used to the sheer number of tchs guys in our class. BUT stereotypes are indeed mere heresy. YOU GUYS ARE DAMN NICE!!! SO ARE THE GALS!! Even though i'm not in school for a certain percentage, I still feel a part of the class whenever i'm in school. That's the power of the 7A spirit. MAybe we won't be as close in yrs' down the road, I'm sure i've made some friends whom i know would be there always:) And we'll definitely make the effort to meet up right? so no fret! this is not the end, but a beginning to a more exciting future! (w ppl like ray going princeton, how not to be exciting??) rock on man! and see ya all on 1st jan!!!
-santa claus is coming..to TOWN!!!-