- shorter than him
- intellectual but a little bimbo
- demure but ditzy (aka "13 dots")
- have a bit of 沧桑 feeling
- acceptable looks (as long as comfortable), must be able to dress and present herself appropriately.
Well for obvious reasons, she meets criterion 1, and she's pretty intellectual. About her being bimbo and ditzy, you know how good she is at "shrieking" and all tt with her high-pitched voice . As for being demure, well, at least that's what we thought of her before she revealed her "true colours" after a few months. =X
I think she does have a bit of the 沧桑 feeling, coz that day while she was chatting with zejia (I was sitting nearby), she suddenly started crying. I dunno why but it was quite shocking. 5 is subjective, coz qing ren yan li chu xi shi, so I shall not comment.
Just for fun, don't kill me. Anw if u think u fit the bill more than Meihui, feel free to let us know.