HCJC 7azoo
the aNiMaLS
the zOOkEEpErs
what makes US 04S7A
HEAR US ROAR
Food web
Our Past
interesting
Saturday, October 01, 2005 / 9:42 PM / Diego Ryo

I got this from Huimin..I do it here alright?


Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Call the one I love and tell her or sing her: "I just call to say I love you", and maybe sing "Hero" of Luis Enrique to her (if she nv slam my phone, that is)
2. Spend time with my family.
3. Go back to my grandma's place, and maybe die there, my place of birth and childhood
4. Arrange a basketball game with my M'sian brothers
5. Arrange a GG session (aka DotA session) with 1) the class 2) Msian brothers
6. Thank my parents for giving life to and bringing up a gentleman of distinction
7. Look into the mirror, and tell the shuaige inside: hey, you rocks my life :)


Seven things I could do:
1. Sleep a lot
2. Sleep late
3. Be late for everything
4. Creative thinking
5. Just spend the money and worry later
6. Help my mum to park the car
7. Play trombone with my foot


Seven celebrity crushes:
Don't really have..


Seven often-repeated words:
1. @
2. #
3. $
4. %
5. ^
6. &
7. *


Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. eyes that can communicate
2. ears that can listen and not only hear
3. A heart that empathises
4. lips that i can touch and tremble
5. Hands that I would love to hold
6. A face that I would want to see every morning
7. A body that would not make me wanna sleep every night :P


Seven tags go to:
1. kokchong
2. yuanwei
3. ah teck
4. gnoy
5. zichao
6. barney
7. zhangrui
8. aiya all 7A pple