CIP@Renci
Hi, CIP@Renci will be from 14-18th December, it's a 5-day attachment. Not sure about the details yet, but I have to confirm attendance before we can start planning the activities. We might be able to do something of a larger scale if there are more people, so it all depends on the turn-out. There are so many things going on for everyone (camps, attachments, training, etc. I have SYF guitar practice myself...)), so apologies if some of you can't make it. Will try to organise another one beginning of next year, depending on how this works out.
I have already SMSed all of you (except Zhang Rui, Mei Hui, someone pls relay the msg to them), please reply via SMS by THIS THURSDAY (25th Nov), whether you are going or not, i.e. a nil return is strictly required. Once the attendance has been finalised, I will discuss the specifics with the Renci personnel and we can decide what we can/want to do. You should get about 30 CIP hours.
Thanks, and remember to reply!
As of 24/11:
Confirm going: ZAI, Zi Chao, Priya, Eugene, Mei Hui, Yu Ling, Timothy (^_^)
Agree in principle: Yuan Wei
Confirm not going: YEW (Camp), Mei Sheng + Yin How (in M'sia), Kok Chong + Boon Shan (CO Chalet?), Sheryl (in Thailand), Hui Min, Yue Yen (-_-)"
Awaiting confirmation: Yan Neng, Kok Yong
YET TO REPLY: Berne, Lim Teck, Zhang Rui
P.S. Ze Jia, Alvin and Ivan are now officially known as the ZAI clique. =)